We are Authentically Urban, we plan on doing fashion, DIY, beauty and nail designs. If you have ay suggestions on posts we should do, please leave them in the comments.
-Hannah & Sydney

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Back to school: DIY notebook collage


          Hey guys, so today we have another DIY. The two of us decided that since we are heading back to school in a couple days we would do a back to school series, so here's part one! I was on tumblr and I saw a picture of a notebook with a collage on the front so I decided to recreate it since normal spiral notebooks look so unattractive, especially the graphing notebooks. The project is pretty self explanatory, but here it is anyway!                                                                                                                             ~Sydney
             
                                                                                          




Supplies
Any notebook 
Glue gun & glue sticks
Hole punch
Blank sheet of paper
Tape (witch I didn't show but I will explain)


Choose a bunch of little pictures that you think will go well together. I just went through all the pictures I have reposted on my tumblr and printed the smaller ones.


Cut out the pictures


Now I didnt show this step but it's pretty basic. So I just took a blank sheet of paper and cut it to fit the notebook cover (that is where I used the tape to keep the paper in place while I cut it out), then I traced where the holes were so it would fit inside my binder and punched them out!


I layed it out so I could piece everything into place, then I used my glue gun to put it all together, and there you go!




1 comment:

  1. Can you upload each photo individually plss??

    ReplyDelete